Sage 100 – product launch cancelled
Sage 100 was intended to be for Sage 50 users who have outgrown Sage 50 but don’t want to upgrade to Sage 200.
If you are a Sage 50 user:
- with 5 or more concurrent users OR
- with large numbers of customer, stock or transaction records OR
- experiencing slowdowns or slowness
then Sage 100 would have been for you. (Sage 100 is also the name of products sold by Sage companies in other countries including France. These
are not supported by Sage UK, so if you need assistance with them you’ll need to contact Sage in the country from which the product originates.)
Unfortunately now that Sage 100 has been cancelled, the Sage options are:
- continue to use Sage 50, taking actions to improve speed and to reduce the risk and consequences of data corruption
- plan and move to Sage 200. Sage 200 both lifts the Sage 50 limits on users, transactions and performance and also adds many new features
Protronics can help you with both options, including providing guidance as to which is most appropriate for you. Please call or email to speak to a Sage expert.