Protronics’ Sage 200 support has two foundations: a long standing and detailed knowledge of the workings of Sage 200 (now known as Sage 200cloud); and practical understanding of accounting processes and principles. Together these allow us to solve accounting problems, irrespective of whether they arise from Sage 200 itself or from how Sage 200 fits with your processes. We provide Sage 200 support to the full range of Sage 200 users: from steady state businesses (and non-profits), with light support needs; to demanding, high growth, rapidly changing businesses.
Detailed knowledge of Sage 200
- Our support team have worked with Sage 200 and its predecessors for many years, in some cases back to the early 1990s
- We’re used to creating complex reports and customising Sage 200, so we know where Sage 200’s boundaries are
- One team handles implementation, customisation and support, so all our expertise is on tap
- Not just knowledgeable about Sage 200, but also familiar with your organisation and how you use Sage 200
- Confident in our knowledge of Sage 200, so that we’re always calm and, when needed, pragmatic
Sage 200 support to fit you
- We work with subsidiaries of very large corporates and startups (plus all stopping points between and non profits). Consequently we’re used to formality and agility. If you’re not sure where you sit we’re happy to discuss what blend of risk, speed and cost suits you.
- Our support is offered on a fixed price, fixed scope basis. The scope is always discussed, though, to ensure it reflects your particular needs.
- If you are rapidly changing, fast paced or simply want to ensure you continue to make best use of Sage 200, then we offer support contracts including scheduled site visits.
Switching support to Protronics
We provide support from our offices in London, Barnsley and Oxford, but also nationwide. Switching is easy and quick. We’ll walk you through the process, including: choosing when to switch; notifying Sage; and checking whether you have customisations or third party addons to Sage 200.
When you are with us Sage 200 support is available by phone or email. Most support sessions involve a remote connection (so that we can investigate or show you what needs doing) or a detailed email (never just a boiler plate answer, always tailored to your specific question) or both. While support is nearly always remote, we’re happy to visit site when necessary.
Please email or call us and ask for our accounts software team leader who is responsible for and active in support of Sage 200.